If you feel as though you are abusing alcohol and/or drugs, it’s time to seek help. We can provide you with a safe drug & alcohol detoxification that will ease your discomfort, and assist you towards a healthier lifestyle.
We provide a medically managed detoxification, and supplement this with a range of therapies. This will be the start of learning new ways of coping with alcohol & drug issues, which leads to a new way of living.
Our substance abuse program is designed to help you work towards maintaining a substance-free lifestyle. We will assist you in developing the necessary skills for you to live without the need to use drugs or alcohol.
For patients with heroin and other prescription medication use, Summit Oaks Hospital uses buprenorphine (Suboxone® and Subutex), an evidence-based treatment, to help the discomfort associated with detoxification.
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Substance use assessment
- Safe and supportive environment
- Short-term detoxification
- Medication management
- Group therapy
- Daily 12-step groups are offered
- Psychological and psycho-educational intervention
- CBT interventions and relapse prevention
- Pet, art, yoga and other recreational therapies
- Case management
- Discharge and aftercare planning