- Adult Mental Health Treatment
- Adult Co-Occurring Treatment for people who experience mental health and substance abuse issues.
Summit Oaks’ Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) are designed as an alternative to inpatient hospitalization. Adults may be admitted directly to PHP or stepped down from higher level of care.
Our PHP offers the intensity of an inpatient program without having to stay in a hospital. The program provides a vital alternative for those who do not require inpatient treatment, need intensive follow-up after inpatient stay, or lack enough support at home to be successful as an outpatient. It also eases the transition from inpatient to home by offering on-campus day treatment in a comfortable setting.
Treatment consists of group therapy, educational groups and psychiatric oversight provided in a structured environment to assist patients in achieving their goals for recovery.
Specific features of the program include:
- An on-campus program providing acute, structured, and short term treatment during the day
- Close psychiatric monitoring by a psychiatrist
- Group therapy, skills training and psycho-educational groups
- Multi-disciplinary team of mental health professionals including master’s level clinicians.
- Discharges planning for follow up treatment after leaving the program.
The program is Monday to Friday from 9 a.m.- 3 p.m.