If you struggle with both acute psychiatric symptoms and substance abuse issues, we will provide a safe place to help stabilize both issues in a clinical setting. Our team will assist by helping you understand both issues, and manage your symptoms.
The Co-Occurring Disorder program is specially designed to recognize and meet your individualized needs, and provide a place where both issues are understood. We want to provide the support and skills, so you can make recovery a reality.
- Comprehensive evaluation
- Substance use assessment
- Crisis intervention and stabilization
- Safe and supportive environment
- Medication management
- Short-term detoxification and rehabilitation
- Group Therapy
- Daily 12-step groups are offered
- CBT interventions and relapse prevention
- Pet, art, yoga and other recreational therapies
- Case management
- Discharge and aftercare planning