Summit Oaks Hospital complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Summit Oaks Hospital
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Amy Haley, MSW, LSW.
If you believe that Summit Oaks Hospital has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Amy Haley, MSW, LSW
19 Prospect Street
Summit, NJ 07901
Phone # (908) 522-7041
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Amy Haley, MSW, LSW is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Hea lth and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue,SW Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019,1-800-537-7697 (TDD) Complaint forms are available at: Http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html